We want to help you be successful! Our student support team includes:
- Assistant Principal for Student Support, Mary R. Evans
- Student Support Associate, Damien Ford
- Special Education Coordinator, Anne Laro
- Student Support Assistant, Laura Kinsey
- Guidance Counselor, Abby McKelvey
- Certified School Psychologist, Nicole L. Eventoff, M.S., LCPC
- Certified School Social Worker, Terry Harris, M.Ed., LMSW
- Certified School Mental Health Specialist, Mary King, LCPC
- Certified School Social Worker, Ms. Burnett Z. Morsell, LCSW-C
Our special education coordinator supervises the specific needs of IEP and 504 students by closely monitoring their progress and meeting regularly with their teachers to be certain that all special accommodations are being fully provided.
BSA also has a health suite staffed by a nurse and a school health aide. The Health Suite can be reached at 443.642.2212.