We are excited to work to help every student find a great path after BSA. The first step is an important one -- take a deep breath (students AND parents)! The college application process can be overwhelming, but it is also very exciting. At BSA, students will work with Abby McKelvey (firstname.lastname@example.org), the college counselor.
Following are some useful links:
- Student Login to Naviance: www.connection.naviance.com/bsah
- Link to Common Application: www.commonapp.org
- To register for the SATs: http://sat.collegeboard.org/register
- To register for ACTs: http://www.actstudent.org/
- Required Important College Finance Excerpt -- We urge all families to read this!
- BSA's School Profile (2016-17)
- Get Connected on Facebook -- Like the Counseling Office page for info!
- Two-year college list
ALUMNI: You can upload Transcript Request forms here. There is a fee of $5 for processing and mailing EACH transcript. Please click here to pay and in the designation box, indicate "transcript fee." Thank you.